Designed for high density, our 4 LGX Wall Mount Fiber Enclosure saves space while providing ample room for cable routing. Constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability.
Holds 4 LGX adapter panels up to 96 fibers (96 LC, 48 SC or ST).
- Easy Release Latches – Hinged front and rear doors open easily in a crowded rack
- Non-captive top and bottom entries – Protects trunk/cables
- Rear SC cut-outs – convert into wall mount splitter, SC simplex, LC duplex, or MTP® cassette
Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
Enclosure Type: Wall Mountable
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.41 in. x 10.63 in. x 13.25 in.
Material: 16 gauge steel with black electrostatic polyester powder coat paint
Capacity: 4 LGX adapter panel (purchased separately)
Fiber Count: Max. 96 (96 LC, 48 SC or ST)
Included in box
4 LGX Wall MOunt FIber Patch Panel (loaded)
(6) fibers terminated with (1) 3 duplex SC/APC singlemode, 6F, OS1/2, Green (FPP-AD-SA2-03)
(1) 12 Fiber plastic splice tray (ST-PA-12)
(1) Sub-Distribution Style, Corning Clearcurve BIF, SM 9/125/900um, 6 fiber, SC/APC simplex, 3M (T6-SA119-BL-SRD-003M)
(3) blank adapter plates (FPP-AD-BLANK)
4 splice chips
2 rubber cable entry grommets
6 zip ties
1 Velcro® tie
2 Velcro® wire management straps
6 cable management clips
1 warning label
4 port identification labels