Designed for high density and easy access, our LGX Core™ Wall Mount Fiber Enclosure includes a patented removable inner core for simple adds and changes. Constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability. Includes locking dual-hinge to protect contents.
Holds 2 LGX adapter panels up to 48 fibers (48 LC, 24 SC or ST).
- Removable Inner Core – Perfect for table-level splicing, plugging, cleaning, and organizing
- Dual-hinge – Provides easy access anywhere
- 4 Non-captive Entires (top and bottom) – Protects trunk/cables
- Bubble Level – Secured on inside of enclosure for easy installation
Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
Enclosure Type: Wall Mountable
Dimensions (HxWxD): 3 in. x 13 in. x 13 in.
Material: 16 guage steel with black electrostatic polyester powder coat paint
Capacity: 2 LGX adapter panel
Fiber Count: Max. 48 (48 LC, 24 SC or ST)
Included in box
2 LGX CORE Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel Enclosure
(6) fibers terminated with (1) 3 duplex SC/APC singlemode, 6F, OS1/2, Green (FPP-AD-SA2-03)
(1) 12 Fiber metal splice tray (ST-M-12)
(1) Sub-Distribution Style, Corning Clearcurve BIF, SM 9/125/900um, 6 fiber, SC/APC simplex, 3M (T6-SA119-BL-SRD-003M)
(1) blank adapter plate (FPP-AD-BLANK)
2 enclosure keys
4 rubber cable entry grommets
8 zip ties
6 Velcro® ties
1 Velcro® wire management strap