Designed for high density, our 4U High Density Rack Mount Fiber Patch Panel Enclosure is constructed from 16 gauge steel for performance and durability.
Holds 12 LGX adapter panels up to 288 fibers (288 LC, 144 SC or ST). Fits standard 19 in. rack.
- Non-captive Mounting Ears – Preinstall screws in rack. Simply place panels on screws and tighten.
- E-Z Slide™ Tray – Tray slides without push/pull mechanism.
- Easy Release Latches – Hinged front and rear doors open easily in a crowded rack.
- Tinted Lexan™ front cover – Super sexy because a beautiful data center has its merits.
- Removable top panel and front faceplate – Allows for simple installations and changes.
- Non-captive side and rear entries – Protects trunk/cables.
Ships in durable cardboard box with anti-static EPE pearl cotton foam packaging.
Datasheet (purchased 2019 or earlier)
No. of Rack Spaces: 4U
Enclosure Type: Rack Mountable (fits standard 19 in. rack)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 7in. x 19in. x 14in.
Material: 16 gauge steel with black electrostatic polyester powder coat paint
Capacity: 12 LGX adapter panels (purchased separately)
Fiber Count: Max. 288 (288 LC, 144 SC or ST)
Included in box
8 sexy blue half-moon cable managers
8 nylon fiber management loops
16 Velcro tie downs
M6 screws and cage nuts8 zip ties
4 port identification labels
1 ground lug kit