1×2 Single-mode Tri-Window Fused Biconical Taper (FBT) Splitter 250µm without connectors.
Constructed with the highest quality Corning® Clearcurve Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF) glass for the greatest installation speed and efficiency with high transmission rates and virtually no distortion.
Designed for power splitting and tapping in telecommunication equipment, CATV network, and test equipment.
- 250 μm input/output G.657A1
- No connectors, allows easily installation in fiber splice closure or joint box saving space
- Ideal for GPON, FTTH/FTTx
- Corning® Clearcurve XB Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF) glass
* colorpowercables.com is not affiliated with Corning Inc. All Corning product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corning Inc.
Configuration Type: 1×2
Fiber Type: G.657A1
Glass: Corning® Clearcurve XB Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF)
Fiber Diameter: 250 μm
Fiber Length: 1 m input/1 m output
Connector Type: None
Operating Wavelength: 1310//1490/1550 nm
Insertion Loss: ≤16.9 dB
Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL): ≤0.3 dB
Return Loss: ≥55 dB
Uniformity: ≤1.5 dB
Directivity: ≥55 dB
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Telcordia GR-1221 and GR-1209
Manufacturing Facility: ISO-9001 and TUV Certified